Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hope Sings Eternal

Hope is my favorite word of all time. Hope inspires. Hope smiles. Its power is as strong as the sun. Hope transcends energy. It can melt a soggy depression. It can bring to life a dream.

Hope is the thing with feathers
that perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all.
--Emily Dickinson


When I think of hope, I think of positive change. I think of growing or moving forward. Sometimes hope means light and sometimes it means relief. For me, at least today, it means making my mom proud. She believed in me more than I have ever believed in myself. She died this past December and would absolutely delight in my dream come true.

And hope is at the center of my dream. On one side is The Honorable Dalmatian, a store I am breathing life into daily, and on the other side is the end of pet homelessness and animal cruelty. The Honorable Dalmatian is a spoke in the wheel of this awesome goal and hope lights the way.


The Honorable Dalmatian will help fund animal shelters and rescue programs through product sales.

According to Wikipedia, hope is a belief in a positive outcome related to events and circumstances in one's life.

Everyone has a dream – follow your heart, believe in yourself and never lose hope.

I BELIEVE and I thank my mom for that!

Follow the The Honorable Dalmatian's progress on Facebook or Twitter!

http://www.facebook.com/Thehonorabledal
http://twitter.com/TheHonorableDal

No comments:

Post a Comment